Saturday, January 29, 2011

iPod shuffle meme, cheated

Here are all the questions:

  • How Does the World See Me?
  • How is my life going?
  • What do my friends really think of me?
  • Do people secretly admire me?
  • How can I make myself happy?
  • What should I do with my life?
  • What about children?
  • How will I be remembered?
  • What is good advice for me?
  • What is my signature dance song?
  • What do I think my current theme song is?
  • What do my friends think my current theme song is?
  • What song will play at my funeral?
  • What kind of men do I like?
  • What is my day going to be like?
Cheat version: shuffle through until I see or think of a good answer.
  • How Does the World See Me?--Face Fashion, Bengt Washburn
  • How is my life going?--Both Sides Now
  • What do my friends really think of me?--Meet the Elements
  • Do people secretly admire me?--I Caught Myself, Paramore
  • How can I make myself happy?--Noah: Me and You Lord.  Bill Cosby
  • What should I do with my life?--More Than This.  Roxy Music
  • What about children?--Novacane.  Beck.
  • How will I be remembered?--Waltz for Eva and Che
  • What is good advice for me?--Of Course, Jane's Addiction
  • What is my signature dance song?--Hard to Handle.  Black Crowes
  • What do I think my current theme song is?--Glasses, Sandwiches, and Pizza. Bengt Washburn
  • What do my friends think my current theme song is?--Take Me As I Am.  Wyclef Jean, Love Actually soundtrack
  • What song will play at my funeral?--Simplest Love.  Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros.
  • What kind of men do I like? "Ain't No Other Man But You" Christina Aguilera
  • What is my day going to be like?  Bust A Move.  Glee Cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment