Tuesday, February 1, 2011

iPod shuffle again


  • How Does the World See Me?  Rocks, Sticks, Bugs and Fire (Bengt Washburn)
  • How is my life going? Roy G.Biv. (They Might Be Giants)
  • What do my friends really think of me? Sam's Second Toe (iCarly)
  • Do people secretly admire me? Same Old Scene (Bryan Ferry)
  • How can I make myself happy?  Same Thing Happens Every Night (Bill Cosby)
  • What should I do with my life? Santa Evita (Evita Sountrack)
  • What about children?  Saving Time (Bengt Washburn)
  • How will I be remembered? Science is Real (They Might Be Giants)
  • What is good advice for me? She is a Diamond (Evita Soundtrack)
  • What is my signature dance song? Silent Sea (KT Tunstall)
  • What do I think my current theme song is? Simplest Love (Edward Sharpe)
  • What do my friends think my current theme song is? Sissyneck (Beck)
  • What song will play at my funeral? Slave to Love (Bryan Ferry)
  • What is my day going to be like? Small Talk and More Death (Bengt Washburn)

No comments:

Post a Comment