Saturday, February 7, 2009

Full of Ambition

I've been wanting to be more glamourous. And lately I have. By blow drying my hair.

Hey, it is a difference.

Except that I didn't manage to amp up my glamor the day Husband came home.

I've had some days when I'm more on top of the kids' schedule.

Except that I'm eating through 3-6p.m., so that I never want real dinner when I serve it.

I need to make a schedule again. The little kids never brush their teeth. They're not getting to bed on time. I haven't exercised in more than a month, probably only twice in two or three months.

I want to embrace getting in bed again. I have trouble getting to sleep without media. Then I don't want to get up in the morning. Why can't the bed feel so comfy and embracing at 10 p.m. like it does at 6:30 in the morning?

When I made a schedule with Lisa, I looked at it and felt trapped. Trapped I tell you.

My kids rooms are each a mess. Mess I tell you.

I'm going to take a shower and then go buy a waffle iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment