Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's spring, and a thoughts turn to love. Outdoor Furniture love.

http://babmar.com/i-972575-verano-outdoor-sofa-set-one-piece-sofa.html

with delivery, $2600. Whew.

I wonder if it is at all comfortable to sit on however.

That's the one thing about mall retailers like Pottery Barn.  They've prescreened for such concerns.

What I like about this set: the arms are not too thick.  Get a lot of seating for the footprint.  Modern square look good for my house.  Sofa is not a sectional, therefore it won't separate when we all sit on it, or when I'm napping on it with a novel.

It may say "2009," but before I saw this kind of thing last year (and saw it everywhere) I don't think I'd ever seen any patio furniture I wanted.  The year before I saw this kind of thing in front of our hotel in Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment