Thursday, October 14, 2010

Midweek Dinners

Tuesday: Shrimp Scampi.  Frozen cooked shrimp was thawed in fridge over previous two days.  Then butter and garlic into saute pan, shrimp and cooked spaghetti added.  Some kids liked it--I thought it was disgusting.

Wednesday: Benson Burritos/Bean burritos.  with tomato, lettuce.  Chips.  Milk.

I started browning the hamburger, then I had to drive kid to appointment.  I finished making dinner.  We ate, and I finished I before the kids and left to go to a midweek silent worship at the Friends meetinghouse.  Then I got back to take the kids to church and scouts.  Then I helped the Smallest Kid with her homework, went back and picked up the kids at church, and cetera.

Thursday:
marinara sauce over leftover shrimp scampi.  Rewarmed in microwave in casserole dish.
green beans with salad nicoise dressing.
Orange slices
water

No comments:

Post a Comment